A comprehensive dermatology practice, the Institute offers state-of-the-art services in the treatment of skin cancer, dermatology and cosmetic dermatology. In our medical spa clients choose from an array of safe, non-surgical cosmetic procedures that can improve or eliminate unwanted imperfections, rejuvenate their skin and bring back a youthful glow.
Dr. Greenberg is a specialist in Mohs Micrographic Surgery for the treatment of certain common types of skin cancer. Mohs surgery is an exacting procedure performed through microscopic examination and requires demonstrated skill and training with specialty board certification.
Meet Dr. Greenberg and his well trained staff.
Whether it is time for your annual skin cancer screening or you're curious about the benefits of facial rejuvenation, we believe healthy and beautiful skin at any age is an attainable goal. You will find our staff to be patient, skilled, and mindful of your concerns.
To schedule an appointment, please call our friendly staff at 941.488.5300. We look forward to serving you.
- SAVE THE DATE! Friday April 17th 4pm - 7pm ULTHERAPY EVENT
- SAVE THE DATE! Wed April 29th 4pm - 7pm SCULPTRA® EDUCATION SEMINAR THE LIQUID FACELIFT
- Product of the month: RESTYLANE SILK $550 + receive $50 gift certificate towards any treatment
- HYDRAFACIAL DERMABUILDER PEPTIDE COMPLEX + RED LIGHT + LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE $125 (reg. $175)
- IPL Hands $200 (reg. $300)
- MICROPLASMA PEEL Buy one, get one $500 (reg. $800)
- DYSPORT $8 unit (with PA, reg. $14)
- BOLETERO $350 (with PA, reg. $500)
1415 East Venice Avenue
Venice, Florida 34292